Full Stack Web Developer
Relewise offers a personalization and search platform (SaaS) used by E-commerce and Marketing managers to provide better CX and thereby increase sales and conversion rates. We are headless and can be integrated to any e-commerce, marketing automation or app platform via our REST API.
Through a web application our customers can configure and customize Relewise and gain insights into performance numbers.
As a full stack web developer, you will be implementing new features as well as improving existing functionality both in the web application as well as our API.
You may also build tools to improve the developer experience for our partners as well as offer technical assistance and guidance to them when implementing Relewise on their customers solutions.
Everything is built ground up to provide the performance and flexibility, which is one of the unique features of Relewise. We do not rely on any database or third-party frameworks. It may sound geeky – and we are not afraid to admit that it is.
You will get to:
- Be a key contributor to the design and development of our API and web application
- Build tools and starter-kits to improve the developer experience
- Work will highly skilled and passionate colleagues
- Help implement continuous improvements of our internal tools and processes
We expect you to have:
- Rigor in high code quality, SOLID principals, and other engineering best practices
- Solid experience working in C# and common web technologies
It is a bonus if you:
- Have hands on experience building APIs and web applications
- Knowledge of or experience with Vue.js, Tailwind, TypeScript or similar frontend frameworks and tools
- Can share some of the code you've written, for example from side-projects
- Have Azure Cloud experience
- Are fluent in Danish
Founded in 2020 we have spent a lot of time refining our products and onboarding our first customers. We now have proven customer/market-fit with 20+ customers and experience a huge interest from both customers and partners in our platform. Therefore, we are looking to further both increase the development speed of our platform and onboarding process of new customers.
We are currently four fulltime people at our office in Aarhus. The position is full-time and offers flexible working hours as well as remote days. Salary will be based on qualifications.
If you have any questions about the position, please do not hesitate to reach out to Brian Holmgård Kristensen on +45 51 27 07 74.
Sounds interesting? Let us get to know you by sending your application with CV and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any code to share, please do not forget to link to that.